Following warrants in the Newport and Brithdir areas on Thursday 7th November 2019 a fourth person, a 37 year old woman from the Rhymney area has been arrested on suspicion of modern day slavery offences and she remains in police custody at this time.
The 3 people arrested yesterday, a 53 year old man and a 64 year old man both from the Newport area and a 43 year old man from the Surrey area have all been released on conditional police bail.
For anyone affected by this investigation, please contact the below for help and advice;
• If you have information about this enquiry, please call 101 quoting ref: 1900107421
• Crimestoppers: 0800 555111
• Relatives of residents of Dan-y-Graig Nursing Home or Ashville Residential Care Homes: 07790 398488
• Modern Day Slavery Help line: 08000 121 700
• BAWSO: 01633 213213
• Salvation Army: 24/7 confidential helpline: 0300 303 8151