Traffic will be affected by overnight bridge inspections along the A472 and A469, at various locations, for four consecutive nights.Work will be carried out at:
• Coed y Brain River Bridge – Tuesday 14/1/2020, 7pm to 5am
• Maesycwmmer River Bridge – Wednesday 15/1/2020, 7pm to 1am
• Ystrad Fawr River Bridge – Thursday 16/1/2020, 1am to 5am
• New Bridge Viaduct – Thursday 16/1/2020, 7pm to 5am
• Gelligroes Viaduct – Friday 17/1/2020, 7pm to 5am .
For safety, limited stretches of the A472 and A469 will be reduced to one lane on the night of each job, so special inspection platforms can be put in place. Traffic will be restricted initially to slow-lane closures, followed by fast lanes. Traffic may be affected between 7pm and 5am, on these dates.