A series of drop-in sessions are being held for residents to discuss the future of sport and active recreation in the Caerphilly county borough.
The sessions, hosted by Caerphilly County Borough Council as part of a major consultation, are being held at:
• Caerphilly Library, 15th August 3:45pm – 5:45pm
• Bargoed Library, 18th August 10:30am – 12:30pm
• Risca Library, 20th August 10:00 – 12:00noon
• Whiterose Learning & Resource Centre, New Tredegar, 24th August 5:00pm – 7:00pm
• Nelson Library, 29th August 4:00pm – 6:00pm
• Centre of Sporting Excellence, Ystrad Mynach, 1st September 10:00am – 12:00noon
• Blackwood Library, 4th September 4:00pm – 6:00pm
• Tabernacle Church, Newbridge, 13th September 10:00am – 12:00noon
During the sessions officers will be available to discuss the council’s draft Sport and Active Recreation Strategy. Residents can also find out more about the strategy by visiting www.caerphilly.gov.uk/sars, their local leisure centre, library or council office.
Residents who have any specific requirements such as access, hearing loop, require translation facilities or wish to use the Welsh language at any of the drop-in sessions should contact 01495 235225 or firstname.lastname@example.org