Smoke In A Loft In Northwich

Smoke In A Loft In Northwich

Friday 24th May 2019

Smoke in a loft in Northwich

09/08/2018 - 16:34

Royds Close, Northwich

One fire engine attended from Northwich

At around 4.35pm firefighters were called to a report of smoke in the loft of a semi-detached house in Royds Close, Hartford, Northwich.
On arrival the crew discovered that the small amount of smoke was caused by an overheated light fitting.
Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots and isolated the power supply to the light fitting.
They were in attendance for around half-an-hour.