Smoke In A Loft In Northwich

Smoke In A Loft In Northwich


Thursday 16th Aug 2018


Smoke in a loft in Northwich

Date/Time:
09/08/2018 - 16:34

Address:
Royds Close, Northwich

Attendance:
One fire engine attended from Northwich

Details
At around 4.35pm firefighters were called to a report of smoke in the loft of a semi-detached house in Royds Close, Hartford, Northwich.
On arrival the crew discovered that the small amount of smoke was caused by an overheated light fitting.
Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots and isolated the power supply to the light fitting.
They were in attendance for around half-an-hour.