Chip Pan Fire In Chester

Chip Pan Fire In Chester

Wednesday 19th Jun 2019

Chip pan fire in Chester

09/10/2018 - 18:30

Stamford Road, Chester.

Two fire engines attended - One from Chester and one from Powey Lane.

Shortly after 6.30pm firefighters were called to reports of a fire at a residential property in Chester.
Crews from Chester and Powey Lane swiftly attended the scene and on arrival they discovered a chip pan fire which was extinguished using a fire blanket.
The team conducted fire safety checks at the address and were in attendance for approximately one hour.
For further information about chip pan safety visit: