Improvement Objective Consultation 2016-17
Monmouthshire County Council is consulting on its improvement objectives for 2016-17 which will be published in our annual Improvement Plan in May 2016.
Over the past few years we have held Monmouthshire Engages events and roadshows. These have helped us shape our improvement objectives by giving us an important insight into the things that matter to local people.
The council has four priorities, which are reflected in the objectives: Education; Safeguarding vulnerable people; Promotion of enterprise, economic development and job-creation and Maintaining locally accessible services.
Our proposed objectives are an update of those published in May 2015. The five objectives are:
· We will improve at all key stages of education.
· We will safeguard people, whether young or old, while reducing people’s dependence on social care.
· We want to enable Our County to thrive.
· Maintaining locally accessible services.
· We want to be an efficient, effective and sustainable organisation.
We would be really interested to know what you think and so we are asking you to complete this short questionnaire by Friday 22nd April 2016.
Alternatively responses can be sent to Improvement@monmouthshire.gov.uk or Matthew Gatehouse, Policy and Performance Manager, Monmouthshire County Council, County Hall, Usk, NP15 1GA. You can also tell us what you think on http://monmouthshire.madeopen.co.uk/
Spotted something? Got a story? Email News@News.Wales