Pembrokeshire weather sit. rep. at 1300 hours
This article is old - Published: Monday, Feb 8th, 2016
Further to earlier updates:
- outhouse roof dislodged at Bryn -y-Derwyd, Trefin
- roof tiles loose at Ysgol y Frenni, Crymych
- Small tree down near Nolton Cross between Broad Haven and Simpson Cross
- temporary traffic lights blown over on B4327 Haverfordwest to Dale road at Dreenhill
- cable down on B4327 Haverfordwest to Dale road near Hasguard Cross
- trees down: on road to The Rhos from bottom of Arnolds Hill outside Haverfordwest; on the Haverfordwest to Burton road between Troopers Inn and Freystrop; at Upper Lamphey Road, Pembroke; on the Penally to Pembroke Road near Hodgeston and at Broad Lane, Lawrenny
- chimney cowling dislodged at Coastlands School, St Ishmaels
- Fire Brigade attended loose sheets on canopy at Tesco Filling Station, Pembroke Dock
- tiles dislodged from roofs at Strongbow Walk, Pembroke Dock
- facia boards dislodged at Tenby Learning Centre.
- the A487 at Newgale is now open as is the coast road towards Nolton Haven
- a ‘watching brief’ will be kept at Newgale due to this evening high tide (1817 hours at Milford Haven)
- crews now clearing road at Nolton Haven where there are heavy pebble deposits on the road surface. Crews will then relocate to clear debris from roads at Broad Haven and Little Haven
- due to difficulties accessing the roof at St Davids fire station, Ysgol Bro Dewi will remain closed for the rest of the day. Nun Street, St Davids, will remain closed until the wind subsides.
- report of a tree down onto a vehicle on the A477 between Sageston and Milton
- tree down blocking road on B4329 between Eglwyswrw and Crosswell.
- tiles off roofs at Croft Avenue, Hakin, at College Park and Gothic Road in Neyland
- tree blocking road between Pentlepoir and Saundersfoot has been cleared.
Spotted something? Got a story? Email News@News.Wales